About Early Childhood Screening
Registration for Early Childhood Screening appointments is now open. To Register: Select a date and time below and follow the prompts. You will receive an email confirmation following successful registration. ** If you do not receive a confirmation email following the registration process, or if you have questions, contact: Karla.Sundem@minnetonkaschools.org.
We look forward to seeing you at Screening soon!
|For Safety, the Following Processes will be in place during Screening Appointments:|
- Only one parent/guardian may accompany a child during the Screening appointment. Siblings must stay at home.
- Parent and child are required to wear a face mask and/or face shield. Child may be exempt from mask requirement, if they are not able to tolerate it.
- Temperatures will be taken at check in, plus safety questions asked. Screening appointment will need to be rescheduled if:
- parent or child has a temperature of 100.4 F., or greater
- has COVID-19 symptoms
- has had close contact with a person recently testing positive with the virus
- Hand sanitizer will be at front reception to be used prior to Screening and after the Screening appointment is completed.
- All Screening staff will wear face masks.
- Air purifiers will be located in each Screening room and at front reception.