Early Childhood Screening January 2019
Early Childhood Screening is a free and simple check of how your child is growing, developing and learning. Screening at 3 is preferred, but a child may be screened between the ages of 3 and the start of kindergarten as required by law.
What to expect at a screening appointment: A trained professional will check:
- Vision and hearing
- Height and weight
- Immunizations (shots)
- Large and small muscles
- Thinking, language and communication skills
- Social and emotional development
Early Childhood Screening is required for entrance in Minnesota’s public schools or within 30 days of enrollment into kindergarten.
Minnetonka Early Childhood Screening Location:
18707 Excelsior Blvd. Minnetonka MN 55345
- Registration is complete after selecting 'Enroll' and then clicking the shopping basket to 'Check Out' for $0.
- You will receive a confirmation email with the appointment date and time after 'checking out' and you will also receive a reminder email two days before the appointment. If you did not receive an email, please call Rachel Goodier at 952-401-6840 to ensure your child's registration was submitted.
- We do not have space to accommodate walk-in appointments.