Tonka Top Chef Recipe Entry
Youth Enrichment / Culinary -
For students in Grades 3-5
Register and submit your own unique original recipe and a video of you cooking your creation!
Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email which will include everything you need to get started, including:
- Where and how to share your video entry and recipe.
- Entry guidelines.
Entries will be accepted November 22-January 11.
Those that register and submit their recipe and video will receive:
- Videos from local Celebrity Chefs that will give you cooking tips and tricks
- Free cooking related giveaway items
- A cookbook with all recipes submitted in the 2021/22 Tonka Top Chef competition
- ... and most importantly, the chance to compete in the Tonka Top Chef live cooking competition!
The Tonka Top Chef Cooking Competition
March 11, 2023
Selected finalists will be invited to a live Tonka Top Chef cooking competition at Minnetonka High School. All participants will be provided a selection of items to cook with and will need to incorporate mystery food items in their dish. Each participant will have expert mentors to help along the way. Dish creations will be judged by area chefs and community leaders and the Tonka Top Chef winners will be announced!
Online registration is over