Chemistry Fun: Preschool Activity Kit
Youth Enrichment / STEM -
Winter/ Spring 2021
This kit will have your budding scientist exploring the science side of STEM with engaging experiments and activities. It is more than hands-on...its hands in! Be prepared to have fun and get messy.
First, learn about primary and secondary colors with Color Mixing Magic. Then, in States of Matter your scientist will investigate the three most common states in our environment with four exciting experiments. Finally, with Silly Slime, learn why slime is delightfully bouncy, stretchy and sticky as your scientist mixes up their own batch of slime and explores its properties.
- color mixing tablets
- color noodles
- pipe cleaner
- bottle of bubble solution and wand
- blank greeting cards and envelopes
- 3 colors powdered paint
- shaving cream
- craft stick
- 30ml measure cup
- bowl with lid for storage
- Color Mixing Magic Activity Guide
- States of Matter Activity Guide
- Silly Slime Activity Guide
- and more
Materials Not Included with Kit:
- paper towels
- bowl and cups
- small waterproof containers of different size and shape for pouring water
- optional paintbrush
- WARNING: Items in this kit are for external use only. Do not eat or drink any substance contained in this kit. Keep out of eyes, nose, and mouth.
- WARNING:CHOKING HAZARD--Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.