Achieving Success with Difficult People (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Explore how to see things from others' viewpoints based on their needs, values, beliefs, experiences, skills, knowledge, and self-interests. Understand that assertiveness involves taking responsibility when meeting your needs in a way that preserves the dignity and rights of others.
Click here to register for this online course
Do not use the Enroll Now Button
If you have any questions or difficulty registering please contact the Program Manager for Adult Programs at 952-401-5055
- Start Anytime. Access to all course material and assessments from day one.
- Many tutorials can be completed in just a few hours.
- Quick independent study. Learn something new or expand your knowledge while working at your own pace.
- Material developed by industry leaders and student support offered.
- Certificate of completion awarded with passing score.